• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec Exhaust Sale $899 see vid clips

All Taitec Exhausts in stock free shipping.

Tiatec Ultra light 16.5lbs Center out $899

JGTC as seen in the clips below $960

Taitec Dream 28 $960

Taitec GT Parallel out $960

Here is a vid clip of the JGTC center with and without cats http://www.itonsite.net/html/shopping/NSX/nsx_files/MOV00130.MPG.
http://www.itonsite.net/html/shopping/NSX/nsx_files/MOV00131.MPG

Cybernation Motorsports
Email questions to [email protected]
Thanks
cnm

[This message has been edited by NSXGee (edited 24 April 2002).]

I actually have a day off tomorrow and would like to come see your operation in Ft. Lauderdale. Will someone be around? I would love to hear an aftermarket exhaust as I have never heard one on an NSX in all the 4 years of ownership. Hey maybe I'll have you put one on tomorrow. I never have any time to spare and would LOVE to be able hook something up tomorrow.... Can I just show up? Let me know. You are right next to one of my dealerships....... (King Auto Mall)...

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
I would love to hear an aftermarket exhaust as I have never heard one on an NSX in all the 4 years of ownership.
You might be missing out on the events. In my brief stint in S Florida, I saw ONE NSX with an OEM exhaust -- and he put an RSR can on.

What's the saying? All work and no play..........Hey man, you can't take it with you. Hope you find the time to enjoy life.JMO,YMMV
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by NSXLNT (edited 25 April 2002).]

Well, I made it to see Lee at Cybernation today and it was great. Big NSX fans. They have a great operation there that is only getting better!! I drove the Cybernation yellow monster too. Lee pulled up and threw me the keys before we even introduced ourselves and off I went alone for a drive in the beast. Class act. Thanks Lee.

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Well, I made it to see Lee at Cybernation today and it was great. Big NSX fans. They have a great operation there that is only getting better!! I drove the Cybernation yellow monster too. Lee pulled up and threw me the keys before we even introduced ourselves and off I went alone for a drive in the beast. Class act. Thanks Lee.

Hey,

Thank you for the kind words. We still have a few things we need work on at CNM but we are on the right track. Anytime you wish you can come down and try that exhaust for a few days before you buy.

Thanks,
Lee

Back