• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TAITEC GT Headers Group Buy - one last time - ends Aug 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the units from our previous order have been shipped, thank you for your interest!

We'll be offering the TAITEC GT Headers Group Buy one last time before our prices increase $55.00 due to the increase in price from Japan (the list price is now 198.000 yen, approximately $1750.00).

The regular price including intl freight & customs from Japan is $1550.00 for 1991-94 and $1340.00 for 1995-1999 NSX. After August 1st, the price will be $1605.00 and $1395.00.

We will be offering the headers at the following special pricing:

1991-94
$1320.00

1995-1999
$1190.00

These prices include international freight & customs!

These special prices will be offered to 10 customers only, and we need at least 5 customers to secure this pricing.

Please call 877-863-4520 or e-mail [email protected].

Cheers,
-- Chris

Last edited:
Any dyno numbers ??

Post some dyno numbers, and you can probably count me in.

Chris I tried to reach you, Please give me a call, PM or e-mail me re: the status of the credit card & shipping date. Thanks.

Thank you for your interest. We've met our minimum numbers (we're up to 5 now). Please note, that you need to contact us to place a deposit if you are interested.

We'll have dyno info on Monday.

Installation varies per shop. We charge 4 hours. Other shops may charge 4-6 hours.

Setyo -- you have mail.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
Thank you for your interest. We've met our minimum numbers (we're up to 5 now). Please note, that you need to contact us to place a deposit if you are interested.

We'll have dyno info on Monday.

Installation varies per shop. We charge 4 hours. Other shops may charge 4-6 hours.

Setyo -- you have mail.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
-- Chris

Have you considerd getting a group buy together for Taitec exhaust systems?

NSXRacer -- The exhausts are already sold at "group buy" prices since we buy in bulk (you can see the retail prices here: www.taitec-jp.com). In fact, the exhausts are priced lower than the "street prices" in Japan.

Cheers,
-- Chris

NSXRacer said:
Have you considerd getting a group buy together for Taitec exhaust systems?

Only 1 spot left for the group buy price on these...Dont miss out on this great deal, price is going up on these headers after August 1st!

Give us a call to reserve the last spot on the group buy

Thanks
-Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back