• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Taitec GT500 Spoiler Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: 1 Tatiec GT500 JGTC Spoiler Wing for all year NSX's. They no longer make these, so get it before you can't get them anymore.
It's in great condition, I only used it for less than 2 weeks. Loved it, but going different route with my car.

Asking $1299 shipped to the United States included!! I gotta get it out of my middle bedroom before the wife kills me.
(Retail on these was $2438.00)

You can view info at http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/TAITEC/GT500_style_spoiler/

Hand crafted in TAITEC's Yokohama design studio, the TAITEC JGTC GT500 Style Wing is a functional application for rear downforce. The wing is beautifully constructed in carbon fiber with aluminum supports.
The spoiler utilizes dry carbon fiber, a process of carbon fiber manufacturing used in Formula 1 race cars allowing the least possible weight while maintaining the rigidity of carbon fiber.

The spoiler mounts to factory bolting locations, and does not require modification to the car. Fully adjustable rake for adjustable downforce.

View attachment 110686

View attachment 110687

Last edited:
Bump. THey don't make these anymore, and they're beautiful. Plus wife is gonna kill me if I don't get out of middle bedroom. Make me an offer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back