• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa, FL owners

The weather has been so beautiful!! loving the cool weather!! we should all be out driving and enjoying it!! dust off your cars and lets take a cruise!!

sounds good to me...lets prey for weather as bella as its been..and should have a great turn out!! light some flames under our fellow nsx owner's asses, and see if that will get them moving...

Dave,
I must give you lots of credit for so many attempts in getting us all together.
Yes... the weather has been beautiful. I think it's a great idea to do a drive before the hectic holiday season kicks in.

Hi Dave,

Distance Runner and I may be (still working out our schedules) in the Tampa area (Treasure Island) on the night of Friday (Nov. 16th) and a majority of the day on Saturday (Nov. 17th). If you are organizing any get-togethers/group drives keep those dates in mind as you may have 2 potential NSX's in the area. Anybody else possibly interested?

Jay

hey guys, i never need an excuse to drive my car, if anyone ever rolls outa bed and wants to drive give me a call!! i can always sware time in day and free nights. please PM me for my cell phone number. please, anytime you want to drive just give me a call.

Hi Jay,

I dont believe we have ever met, pm your email address so I can add you to our nsx list.

Hi Dave,

Distance Runner and I may be (still working out our schedules) in the Tampa area (Treasure Island) on the night of Friday (Nov. 16th) and a majority of the day on Saturday (Nov. 17th). If you are organizing any get-togethers/group drives keep those dates in mind as you may have 2 potential NSX's in the area. Anybody else possibly interested?

Jay

If you live in the tampa area, and you would like info on upcoming local meets and drives, please pm with your email and name so i can put you on our email list.

I am in Largo for at least 3 months and as long as it's not raining i'm always up for a ride.

Dave Lynes - good ride a couple of weeks ago. hopefully next time you can get more to join us.

I am in Largo for at least 3 months and as long as it's not raining i'm always up for a ride.

Dave Lynes - good ride a couple of weeks ago. hopefully next time you can get more to join us.

thanks!! Hope you had a great holiday. I was suprised how great our drive turned out!! im planning a drive saturday Jan. 16th in hopes of getting more ppl out and get the ones that couldnt make it because my drives are always on sunday...

details coming soon

Back