• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tech Session in January

Coz

Legendary Member
Tech Session January 19th

With January 9 days away, we need to pick a Saturday to do the next tech session. So I thought I would throw it out there for those that came to the last one and coming to this one, and those thinking about coming to this one :biggrin:

What are the thoughts for which Saturday in January ?

The topic we're going to do is recovering your seats. I bought a set of seat covers from Bill on the group buy. Now I have a dealers account with him.

So, knowing there are probably more of us in the same boat that need to redo our seats, figured this would be a great learn for all of us.

Don Chase, having done this a few times has graciously volunteered to take us through the process of doing it correctly. He says it will take us 4 hours to do one seat.

So let's do one...and of course there's the general chat, BBQ and get together for those that don't care about redoing seats.....

We can do another topic as well at the same time if someone else has something relatively simple. Maybe a Brake pad change and talk about kinds, types, etc. ?

What are your thoughts for which Saturday in January ?
I'm thinking the 12th or the 19th...
10 AM to 3 PM

Last edited:
Date is set for January 19th. 10AM to 3 or 4PM

Last edited:
Got the seat skins in from Bill on the group buy.
I'm very impressed with the quality with them so far.

I'll be there the 19th. Thought the inaugural session in December went real well. Recent friends, new friends, great meeting/seeing everyone there. -Tim :smile:

Tech Session this coming Sat.....

Very cool....Look forward to having you there and getting the chance to meet you myself.
Thank you, we're trying :smile:

I'll be stopping by for a bit. Looking forward to it. Already visited the facility and talked with Brandon a bit. Very impressed with the operation so far!

Re: Tech Session January 19th

Tech Session:
In addition to a few things we'll work on, we're going to have BBQ Chicken, BBQ Beans, Chips, Hot Dogs & Soda's. Anything else those coming might want, bring. (Beer) :biggrin:

Last edited:
Jim, sorry can't make this one, some of us really have to work on Saturdays.
Don't worry I have an illness coming on in February though.

No problem brother, you will be there in thought, and you know me, so you know that's all that matters to me.
I hope you feel better, at least after Febuary anyway...:biggrin:
You know your always welcome, tech session or not.

Jim, sorry can't make this one, some of us really have to work on Saturdays.
Don't worry I have an illness coming on in February though.

Last edited:
Good times and a pleasure to meet you all (Jim, Don, Mark, Ryan, Jonathan, etc)! Hope the seats turned out well. Don definitely seemed to know his stuff :). Thanks again for the invite. I'll keep an eye out for future events.

Pleasure meeting you as well, thank you for coming by.

Left my camera download cable at the shop, will post some pictures of the tech session tomorrow.

Thanks again to all those that dropped by, it was a pleasure having you.

See you again next month !
Jim

Good times and a pleasure to meet you all (Jim, Don, Mark, Ryan, Jonathan, etc)! Hope the seats turned out well. Don definitely seemed to know his stuff :). Thanks again for the invite. I'll keep an eye out for future events.

Back