• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tecnomagnesio Wheels

Originally posted by Barzantny:
Looking for set of silver Tecnomagnesio magnesium wheels. New or used. Cash buyer on hand.

I'm in the process on shopping and buying new wheels. I currently have the Tecno's in 17/18. If you're not in too much of a rush we can probably make a deal. The wheels can be seen on my avatar.

Looking for set of silver Tecnomagnesio magnesium wheels. New or used. Cash buyer on hand.

I'm in the process of shopping and buying new wheels. I currently have the Tecno's in 17/18. If you're not in too much of a rush we can probably make a deal. The wheels can be seen on my avatar.

what is your time frame? [email protected]

I'm ready to switch except for one thing and perhaps you can help me. Where on the wheel does it state the exact size and offset? I have to order wheels to clear the Tarox brakes. Do I need to remove the wheel? Once I know this I'll order the new wheels. BTW, these wheels have about 1,000 miles only. I bought the car with them.

Back