• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tein RA coilovers with 10Kg spring option, excellent condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Tein Circuit Master RA suspension:
These are rare since they are no longer made.
It's a mono-tube design for maximum performance.
Construction is of A7050 aluminum that results in being 26lbs lighter than the 69lbs OEM suspension!
These are also lighter than the Tein Flex since those are made out of all steel.
There are 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
The exclusive designed pillow ball upper mounts are for optimized performance.
I have spent the extra $250 on the coveted 10Kg springs for the rears. These settle the rear down and give the car much more neutral handling than the oversteer that the original 12Kg springs provide.

These shocks have won me more than one Auto-X against cars that (on paper) should be beating me. I love them, but I have to sell them because the wife wants me to go with something more comfortable for her. So, it's Bilsteins on the stock springs for me now.

I have about 15000 miles on them. They are in excellent shape, with no leaks or any issues. Tein adjuster wrenches, both sets of 10Kg and 12Kg rear springs, and the little damper adjusting allen wrench included. These are ready to install and will drop in to your car with no adjustments at what I think is the optimum ride height for the NSX. Of course, they are completely adjustable if you'd like to change anything!

$1000.00 with shipping included in lower 48. Paid over $1800 new with the 10Kg springs.

PM me on here or email me at fergusoncr @ earthlink.net for more info.

forsaleteinra1.jpg
forsaleteinra2.jpg
forsaleteinra3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back