• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Tein Type RE Coilovers for Sale

Hello Prime,

As the title states, I have a set of used Tein Type RE Coilovers for sale. They came on my '92 car when I bought the car last year. They felt solid up until I found out one of them is leaking a bit of oil (see pics), so that one coilover may have to be rebuilt. The other 3 look good though.

Here is the description from Tein:

"TEIN Type RE is like the Type RA, but with an added full-length adjustment system. Ride height is adjustable without changing the preload of spring. This is the special feature of the full-length adjustment system due to threads on the lower bracket. The Type RE has a wide range for setting the stroke and length of the shock. It is possible to set up this suspension for various road, weather, or track conditions while maintaining optimal suspension stroke.

* Mono-tube design for maximum performance.
* Full-length adjustment and height adjustment for separate setting of the height and spring preload.
* 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
* Inverted shock structure for more horizontal stability for strut suspension.
* Available for overhaul."

As stated before, these came with the car so I only have the 4 coilovers available no tools, and no box.

After searching online, looks like it retails for $1700-1900.

Asking $700 due to condition of one coilover, looks like last couple sets that sold on prime went for $1000+. I am located in Corona,CA (92882). Will ship (buyer must pay for actual shipping cost + paypal fees). Please PM or email me: [email protected].

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2012-10-28 16.32.16.jpg
    2012-10-28 16.32.16.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 400
  • 2012-10-28 16.32.00.jpg
    2012-10-28 16.32.00.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 488
  • 2012-10-28 16.32.27.jpg
    2012-10-28 16.32.27.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 417
Bump. Sorry to all who sent me a message about these. I rarely checked this site the last couple months. Back and ready to get rid of these.

Bump! Sold the Nsx realized I still have these. Please make me your best offer. I do not want deal with shipping.

Back