• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MCS suspension specs or JRZ

Guys, looking for al little help. I deal with Wyatt at motion control for all my suspension. I want to order a set for my nsx. He sent me specifications for a recent build.

Does anyone have a set that they can measure for me? my car is not currently local to get the info myself.

looking for :

total length
body length( from eye bolt to end of the body)
total stroke ( length of the shock shaft from the body to the point where is reduces for the top plate)

here is a diagram for reference. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• SHO-2WNR-00063(4).PDF
    142.6 KB · Views: 4
To throw another hat in the ring... we are working on finalizing an Ohlins 2/3 Way Remote Canister Coilover for the NSX, with a TTX compression stack and, low or Low + High speed on the canister! Think of this as an FPSpec "Pro" line, as compared to our single adjustable FPSpec Long Stroke setup that we currently offer.

We think this will give serious performance advantages for customers in the MCS/Penske/JRZ/etc range of shocks, but not needing a full jump to an Ohlins TTX damper. If there's interest, feel free to post/ask any questions you've got.

NSXFPspec01__53533.1565302165.1280.1280.jpg

W7926_4KC__11449.1556327825.1280.1280.jpg

To throw another hat in the ring... we are working on finalizing an Ohlins 2/3 Way Remote Canister Coilover for the NSX, with a TTX compression stack and, low or Low + High speed on the canister! Think of this as an FPSpec "Pro" line, as compared to our single adjustable FPSpec Long Stroke setup that we currently offer.

We think this will give serious performance advantages for customers in the MCS/Penske/JRZ/etc range of shocks, but not needing a full jump to an Ohlins TTX damper. If there's interest, feel free to post/ask any questions you've got.

NSXFPspec01__53533.1565302165.1280.1280.jpg

W7926_4KC__11449.1556327825.1280.1280.jpg

How soon until you release these to the public and which ohlins shocks will these be based on?

If there's interest, we can get this going faster for the NSX. We're already into pre-production for S2K and FD RX7. If there are any numbers here interested, please let us know by emailing us, or putting a list together. We could start a new list in a new thread... I don't want to junk up someone elses thread if you guys want to get into the details

Back