• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you Henry!! - Donating $2500 in SOS gift certificate

As some of you may be aware at the 2009 NSXPO in Toronto, Henry Chu (“hschu” on prime) one of our long standing members won the silent auction for a ScienceofSpeed gift certificate valued at US$2,500.00, to go towards the purchase of a SOS Supercharger System. This item certainly cost Henry a small fortune to acquire. Some say he was too drunk to even remember.:biggrin:

Henry has recently decided to forgo the opportunity on the Supercharger. Rather than to list the item for sale to recover his money, he generously donated :eek: the item to NSXCC for silent auction.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142239

We are extremely grateful :smile: of Henry’s generosity, and would like to take this opportunity, on behalf of all NSXCC members, we like to thank Henry for his contribution to the Club.

You are a role model to all of us!

Last edited:
Differently a BIG THANK YOU to Henry on behalf of all NSXCC members for his generosity.

I know that he is in China right now, but he"ll be reading Prime .

Bram

Last edited:
How is this still here? I thought for sure it would be gone in seconds!

How is this still here? I thought for sure it would be gone in seconds!

I can't believe it either. I think Henry just decided to stay na.

As to the auction we want to be fair given some people are away on nsxpo. It is amazing savings that's for sure. Henry is the man for donating it.

Thanks Henry its a shame you didn't take the plunge for the SOS S/C btw I'm loving the car in a new way since :biggrin:

Back