• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

The Bull Run road rally

It's like the Players Run and Gumball.
Here are a few pics of the start.
http://bullrun.com/

16kl.jpg

cimg20632hw.jpg

cimg20640090gy.jpg

cimg20970424xk.jpg

img32020728qz.jpg

img32040748oz.jpg

img32050751rj.jpg

img32060763as.jpg

img32100804mw.jpg

img32130831td.jpg

img32280988et.jpg

img32321028xt.jpg

img32441140bw.jpg

img32621329kf.jpg

img32671378vj.jpg

img32691393kz.jpg

img32731430ul.jpg

img32821523fa.jpg

img32801500db.jpg

DENVER - Even when he's doing good, Dennis Rodman comes across as bad, bad, bad. The former NBA star was pulled over for speeding twice Tuesday while driving his gold-and-black Lamborghini in a charity rally race, according to the Colorado State Patrol.

In between, Rodman was involved in a minor crash and later accused of stealing a hat in what he says is a "misunderstanding" at a gas station in Glenwood Springs.

"It's been that kind of day for me," Rodman said by phone late Tuesday.

A clerk at the gas station told police that Rodman tried on a cowboy hat, said he liked it, signed an autograph, then put $20 on the counter for gas.

"Unfortunately $40 worth of gas was put in the car, and there was the cost of the hat to consider," Glenwood Springs Police Chief Terry Wilson told the city's Post Independent newspaper.

Rodman said he went into the gas station to prepay for his gas, then signed several autographs. A female employee gave him a hat, he pumped his gas and left.

"The lady gave it to me," he said, adding that he has the gas receipt. "If they want me to pay for the hat, I'll give them double for it."

Rodman's agent, Darren Prince, said he and Rodman learned of the accusations through the media and hadn't been contacted by authorities.

Prince said Rodman also was in a minor crash when a Ford Mustang with people taking photographs and video of Rodman for his sponsor apparently lost control and hit the bumper and the driver's side of Rodman's car. No one was hurt.

Rodman said he believed Colorado authorities were targeting him because of his flashy car and his celebrity status. He said he would fight the citations.

"They're doing their job," he said, "so there's nothing I can do about it."

Then, Rodman added: "Is everyone picking on me today?"

Brian,
Off topic: you just changed your avatar to DP.(her initials are nasty!) :biggrin: . So I just changed mine with K. Legge, probably a
better female race car driver than DP. Has 2 wins in Toyota Atlantics this season.

On topic: I'm diggin the girl in the purple batgirl suit!
Cool to see that Lambo being owned by the jet ! :smile:
Perry

Back