• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The new Sorcery front bumper

Honda F1 Racing said:
I don't like it. From the look of the bumper and the painted inner housing of the headlights, they are obviously trying to make the car resemble a Ferrari 360. An NSX should look like an NSX!

yeah it really looks like 360.

its not bad to my opinion but it just flows better with 360's shape.

Re: I'll take one, someday!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... Me likes, likes alot! Enzo, 360, 180, 411, whateva... it's a flattering look. :cool:

I mean all those nonfunctional pseudo-vented side-skirts that many have mimics the 355!?! :tongue:
I Disagree. The fact that its directly sourced from a 360 isn't what makes it bad. The 360 is a beautiful car, but imo it just doesn't match the lines of an nsx.

still works for me!

paladin said:
I Disagree. The fact that its directly sourced from a 360 isn't what makes it bad. The 360 is a beautiful car, but imo it just doesn't match the lines of an nsx.

hmmm... It's just a personal preference! I think with the aftermarket hood, and 02+ updated look, the new Sorcery bumper seems to fit in nicely. :cool:

It's just like Lambo' door kits, racing wings, rear-hatch roof 'scoops', aftermarket steering wheels or seats, etc... just upto one's preference & taste. I wonder if people are jaded w/ the fact that the 02+ models have headlights nearly identical to the revised Mitsu' 3000GT VR4 :confused:

However, does this particular bumper fit in w/ the '91-'01 NSX'es? No. I happen to agree w/ you, it doesn't fit the lines of the pre-facelift NSX.

Back