• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX Road Trip

Kinda looks like a car I just sold !! Funny that, glad you liked it .

Better not be any speeding fines on my plates :wink:

How many fuel stops ? should get 550 to 600 a tank ??

On Saturday, I got to drive an NSX and I loved it.

Please click on the pic for the article :)

http://felixalim.com/the-nsx-road-trip/

Hope you enjoyed the read.

Cheers,
Felix.

Last edited:
Great story and glad you finally got to drive one and on a proper run. They are a fantastic GT car in the true sense of the word(s).

I reckon by next week you will have seen and experienced a few more NSXs!! :wink: :wink:

Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,
Scott

Kinda looks like a car I just sold !! Funny that, glad you liked it .

Better not be any speeding fines on my plates :wink:

How many fuel stops ? should get 550 to 600 a tank ??

Hi Ricky,

Any speeding fines will most likely be paid by Felix lol. We topped up a few times along the way not knowing where the next open petrol station was, but I'd say we would have easily got 600km out of one tank.

Great story and glad you finally got to drive one and on a proper run. They are a fantastic GT car in the true sense of the word(s).

I reckon by next week you will have seen and experienced a few more NSXs!! :wink: :wink:

Cheers,
Scott

Scott, car was an absolute dream to drive on the highway - so stable on the road, and very relaxing.

Cheers,

John

Hi Ricky,

Any speeding fines will most likely be paid by Felix lol. We topped up a few times along the way not knowing where the next open petrol station was, but I'd say we would have easily got 600km out of one tank.

Scott, car was an absolute dream to drive on the highway - so stable on the road, and very relaxing.

Cheers,

John

Did the burnt cd work ok in the stacker ?

I trust everything was flawless as it should be ?

Burnt CD was fine, was only on some bumps did it skip.

Otherwise great car, has been kept very well. Felix could not stop talking about the car on the way down!

Otherwise great car, has been kept very well. Felix could not stop talking about the car on the way down!

Listen Up ! All prospectives who were too idle to take a plane trip to sight the car :rolleyes:

You have done well John, it will give years of joy . NSX is a great car.

BTW Felix stop eating that fast food shit !! eat an apple :smile:

Last edited:
Glad this NSX has gone to a nice home!

Plus Sydney needed a Black NSX! It's been a while since anyone spotted one there ;-)

Congrats on the purchase John and Felix for breaking his NSX drive cherry!
Look forward to seeing the car around.
Felix- I've been telling you just get one, its not getting cheaper.

Cheers,
Scott

Cheers Scott!

Excited would be an understatement. Looking forward to meeting you too.

Any speeding fines will most likely be paid by Felix lol.

Haha!

BTW Felix stop eating that fast food shit !! eat an apple :smile:

I blame John for "incepting" nuggets into my mind. Oh and I just had KFC for lunch today. lol

Congrats on the purchase John and Felix for breaking his NSX drive cherry!
Look forward to seeing the car around.
Felix- I've been telling you just get one, its not getting cheaper.

I will I will! It will happen.

Felix,

I think now is the time to get the NSX as Nico said It won't get any cheaper for a Good Condition NSX . . . .

------------

I'd say we would have easily got 600km out of one tank

Just out of interest, 2 of the NSXs coming straight home from the Essendon Honda meet made Adelaide on 1 tank from Essendon (720 Kms). And one of those was a Type R!.
Mine did an average of 9.4 l/100 on the 3,267 km run to Tassy. Best was 8.2 on the highway and worst was 11.8 in the twisty bits.
So with a 70l tank they should do 840 kms at highway speeds, not bad for a sports car....

Last edited:
Back