• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Past, presently Heaven on Earth & really looking forward to the future!!

It was late October, 1988 when my perceptions of reality became wildly skewed.
We had just bought a new Acura Legend, a beautiful car with 4 doors. A majestic art in design, function, technology & precision. Yet--something was missing. Betteryet-too much was added. 2 doors. While acquired by neccessity, the sheer bulk was disdained. Worse yet, it didn't capture the awe & wonder nor inspire the tittilation of my motoring compadres I'd become accustomed to. Always having been a performance groupie, it simply didn't do to my heart what Cupid does to lovers. Then that morning, my salvation arrived via the U.S. Postal Service. Acura, in their infinite wisdom, had sent us a publication called The Acura Driver. There in 8 X 10 color, glossy, hi-resolution magnificence, on the cover was exactly what my dreams had consisted of for years! My virgin view of the NSX! That was the instigation of a new outlook on life. A beginning that involved new friendships, attitudes and a relationship with American Honda Finance Corp. that would last into the next majestic millenium. My Tochigi Heartthrob! On any given Sunday-early AM, I can be found chasing the CBR900RR's through the Blue Ridge Mountains headed towards Suches with a gleam in my eye & a love in my heart as I reach out & touch the face of God.
------------------
[email protected]

------------------
[email protected]

Back