This Week on MotorWeek

This week's MotorWeek television program includes a road test of the Acura NSX. At least, it will be broadcast this week on the PBS affiliates that carry the program; I'm not sure that SpeedChannel broadcasts the programs the same week as PBS does. For Dish Network & DirecTV subscribers, MotorWeek airs on Saturdays at 4pm EST on channel PBSU.

I did a search in my local listings on tvguide.com and came up empty
frown.gif

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

I saw the tail end of the review this morning. My local PBS station broadcasts Motorweek at 6:00 am on Saturday -- needless to say, I rarely see it. But I did catch a little this morning. Basically, they said that the NSX was still a great car, but a little dated (especially the interior). They also said that it was hard to drive with the TCS off -- whatever, I guess.

-Bob

motorweek is still on speed channel, formerly speedvision on mondays and thursdays. if you go to www.speedvision.com (i think that's still the link to the tv site) it has a guide which has it listed. also was this the test of the yellow targa? the kind with the flip-up lights cause if so that is was a real good review they really loved the car and also quoted it as "not getting the attention it deserves."

I'm not sure, but I seem to recall the last time I checked that the MotorWeek schedule on Speedvision wasn't synched up with that on PBS - IOW, they don't air the same program the same week on Speedvision as they do on PBS. And good ol' Speedvision doesn't say anything in their listings about the content of each episode. (It's possible they changed since then, though.)

The one featuring the NSX also has a feature on the Pontiac Vibe...

Hard to drive with TCS off?!?! How about hard to drive with it on? I turn that damn thing off every chance I get. =)

Do you think that u can keep the community up to date on all the current happenings?

With all your posts it looks like u having nothing better to do!!!

Your average is almost 5 posts per day.

I would be willing to put that up against almost anyone else in the commnunity.

Now, the real question is, are the post worth reading????

Look at any topic here on NSXprime. You'll find that there are some people who are communicating significant information and knowledge and new opinions, and others who are not.

If you have information to pass along, then post. If you're just looking to dump on someone, then don't post. Simple rules. If you break them, then no soup for you!

The programs on Speedvision are definitely NOT in synch with the PBS schedule. (The Speedvision Motorweek today had a test of the Ford Focus. Different episode.) Hopefully Speedvision will air the Vibe/NSX episode in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I have a sneaking suspicion that the MotorWeek broadcast of the NSX test will somehow make its way to becoming available here on NSXprime...
wink.gif

Back