• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thunderhill - 50% Discount $99 - Oct. 22nd

Hi,

I’m president of a private, non-profit track organization located in Northern California called CFRA. We run at Infineon, Laguna Seca, Thunderhill and Buttonwillow.

Our Thunderhill event, is generally a small event with 3 run groups of about 20 cars each. As the track is 3 miles in length, I would like to have a few additional attendees. I’m therefore offing a 50% discount if you would be interested in attending the event. That’s $99 for 2.5 hours of on-track time. This is below cost, just ask anyone who rents Thunderhill. Our members are paying double that price.

If you have less than 5 previous days of track time, we are happy to provide free instruction.

We have 3 run groups available. “B” is point-by passing everywhere on track and is eligible for track day insurance if that is of interest. “A” is unlimited passing and “R” is for the extremely experienced. It’s our exhibition race group.

I’m only making this offer on a few forms of cars that I have owned in the past or would like to own in the future (if I get lucky). This offer is limited to anyone that has not attended a CFRA event in the last 5 years.

If you have any questions, please send me an email: [email protected]

I should be able to make it.

Probably the R33 GTR.

Back