Tires and wheel options

Hi,

Just picked up my new to me 1995 NSX black/tan NSX on Sunday (now I can officially post in the owners section :smile:)

I need a new set of tires, I have stock wheels. I was going to just buy new tires (seller discounted the car to pay for a new set), but then I was thinking maybe this would be a good time to up size the wheels and tires.

How much could I sell my stock 1995 wheels for? I already have 12 extra wheels and tires in my garage (for my other cars) so I don't want to add another 4.

What do the stock wheels weigh? I would like to keep the same weight or less.

What aftermarket wheels and tires do you have on your NSX, please be specific on tires and rim sizes, post pictures.

I actually like the 2002-2005 stock wheels if anyone is selling a set, let me know.

To me, function is more important than looks, don't want a wheel too large or a tire too low profile that would degrade the handling/ride quality.

I look forward to your suggestions.

thanks

Glenn

Hi,

Just picked up my new to me 1995 NSX black/tan NSX on Sunday (now I can officially post in the owners section :smile:)

I need a new set of tires, I have stock wheels. I was going to just buy new tires (seller discounted the car to pay for a new set), but then I was thinking maybe this would be a good time to up size the wheels and tires.

How much could I sell my stock 1995 wheels for? I already have 12 extra wheels and tires in my garage (for my other cars) so I don't want to add another 4.

What do the stock wheels weigh? I would like to keep the same weight or less.

What aftermarket wheels and tires do you have on your NSX, please be specific on tires and rim sizes, post pictures.

I actually like the 2002-2005 stock wheels if anyone is selling a set, let me know.

To me, function is more important than looks, don't want a wheel too large or a tire too low profile that would degrade the handling/ride quality.

I look forward to your suggestions.

thanks

Glenn

Glen,
Totally hear you on function before form,
PrimeWiki has wheel specs for all model year ranges so you can look it up there. IMO 18/17 is the best combo for size and function IMO. Which wheels to go with well that's your preference really. For light weight stick with the likes of Volks, Enkei, Advan....

Last edited:
I'd like to upgrade from my '91 stock wheels to a '94-'01 wheel, but I just put new tires on less than 20 miles ago. :(

i am on LI pm me if youre interested in the wheels/tires when youre ready

Pm sent.

Will 02-05 NSX wheels fit my 95 NSX? I did a search and i think i would need a 5mm spacer?

They're quoting you lowball prices. A set of '95 stock wheels, without tires, in very good condition, should sell for $900-1000 plus shipping. I posted a set a few months ago and had several buyers within a day, all willing to pay my $900 asking price.

I have a friend who's been looking for a set in that price range, who might be willing to buy yours. If you don't have a buyer at that price, PM me.

Last edited:
They're quoting you lowball prices. A set of '95 stock wheels, without tires, in very good condition, should sell for $900-1000 plus shipping. I posted a set a few months ago and had several buyers within a day, all willing to pay my $900 asking price.

I have a friend who's been looking for a set in that price range, who might be willing to buy yours. If you don't have a buyer at that price, PM me.

pm sent

Back