• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Too legit 2nd annual meet at tap x natomas

Sounds to me like you should use the insurance money for an SOS engine refresh and GT35r setup :biggrin:.

If you need anything at all let me/us know. I'm right down the street and have enough stuff to pull a motor if need be. I don't have a flatbed trailer but if you can find one I can tow you to Driving Ambition if need be too.

Sounds to me like you should use the insurance money for an SOS engine refresh and GT35r setup :biggrin:.

If you need anything at all let me/us know. I'm right down the street and have enough stuff to pull a motor if need be. I don't have a flatbed trailer but if you can find one I can tow you to Driving Ambition if need be too.

now thats what i'm talking about! :biggrin:

Wait i could file insurance to get motor rebuilt?? Pm me i really hate to give out 7k+ for nothing if i could just pay 1k deductible lol

haha car isnt at home. i have it at a dealership. but most likely im towing it to Driving Ambition. Rebuilt Cost too much and used engine i could find for an 3.0 is 159k miles for 3500. thats just too costly for the miles and age also with out maintenance record on that motor. since my car is an 95 Shad at DA told me i was able to drop an 3.2L Motor into it. then get ECU Reprogram or something? i most likely just do that unless some how i find a used 3.0 motor and i could drop it in myself with the Lifter i have access to at the dealer. or buy the 3.2L motor n drop it in and tow it to DA for ECU

I hope my car get done by then! Driving Ambition is dropping in an 3.2 into my 95! Ill come if its done. Rain or shine!

aaaaahhh ... that explains why Shad told me he is so busy this week :biggrin: How much did that one set you back? If you need a buyer for your blown motor I am interested.

An arm leg n kidney lol!! He took my blown motor as credit. Pretty much it knocked off my tb/wp and all seals changed.

Might as well do headers while your in there spending the $$.

my car already came with them haha.

comptech header
comptech high flow cat
comptech intake
comptech exhaust but removed for pride v2 =D
lowered on springs and shocks. i forgot what kind. but wants to go for coilovers.

Hahha he also has one of the other prime member car from stockton area his car is brookland green for engine rebuilt and like 7-9 other nsx for maintenance haha

What kind of suspension do you have? I wanna switch mines up to coilover posssibly next year haha since the motor drained me for all my money and my daily beater car haha!!

how many guys do we have coming from elk grove to this meet? We could all meet up and roll out together :)

Back