Top Secret V35 GTR

Found this on another site. It has a Twin Turbo V-8 and within the last 2 weeks was on the Autobahn in Germany and hit 215 mph.

Attachments

• topsecret1.jpg
    topsecret1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 535
  • topsecret2.jpg
    topsecret2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 537
  • topsecret3.jpg
    topsecret3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 497
I'd really like this car if they took off all the stickers! :eek:

Why do they pave it with stickers if its top secret?
I would go for some boring grey if i want to test a car unrecognized on open roads.

Oh and by the way some days ago a 1000hp+ supra 'murdered' a mother and her daughter on a german autobahn. Some 'racing tourists' from uk 'testdrove' it there and crashed it. Driver+Co-driver got killed too.......

Klayton said:
Why do they pave it with stickers if its top secret?
I would go for some boring grey if i want to test a car unrecognized on open roads.

Top Secret is a very reputable tuning shop in japan specialized in nissan and toyota.

Oh and by the way some days ago a 1000hp+ supra 'murdered' a mother and her daughter on a german autobahn. Some 'racing tourists' from uk 'testdrove' it there and crashed it. Driver+Co-driver got killed too.......

This is sad, is there alot debate about putting speed limit on the autobahn in Germany?

And yet this car still looks like a fat pig. :( Sorry to you guys that own a G35, but it just doesn't capture the essence of the old GT-R. I would rather have their "old" model with a flat meaty hood and nice angular fender flairs. Too bad the new GT-R is just going to be a riced out G35.

Juice said:
Too bad the new GT-R is just going to be a riced out G35.

I would agree with that. I don't see america going ga-ga over a G35 souped up and called skyline.

The original Skyline was cool because it looked tuff and could not be bought here.

I agree. I think this new car is ugly compared to the old R34 and R33 that they had previously, but you have to admit that a twin turbo V-8 in a car like this is still pretty damn cool.

NetViper said:
I would agree with that. I don't see america going ga-ga over a G35 souped up and called skyline.

The original Skyline was cool because it looked tuff and could not be bought here.

Nissan has yet to produce the GTR. GTR and Skyline are two different cars. The G35 coupe is a Skyline in Japan, but NOT a GTR. The GTR is still in the making.

HondaNSX said:
Nissan has yet to produce the GTR. GTR and Skyline are two different cars. The G35 coupe is a Skyline in Japan, but NOT a GTR. The GTR is still in the making.

NOW its two different cars, before, the GTR was the top of the line Skyline.

I wish they make their flagship car more like a supercar (R390 remember?)

satan_srv said:
I don't think the actual production GTR will look like a G35...

It will unless Motor Trend's photo of Nissan's new GTR are incorrect. Their photos showed a G35 with wider fender flairs and a boxier rear end and a slightly larger hood. It is Nissan's test mule for their GTR platform. I wouldn't make such a statement without having seeing it somewhere in the first place.

Oh, and xxx, :rolleyes: back atcha buddy.

HondaNSX said:

GTR and Skyline are not totally a different car, the GTR were supposed to be the 'Type R' for the Skyline... an upgraded version
And last official GTR is the R34's

AFAIK the GTR will be a completely different car as well. Top secret just jammed the Nissan V8 in there for fun.

If I'm wrong..well then I'm wrong..I'm sure it may be based in part on the G35 platform..but that's prob for engine/suspension testing..I sure as hell hope it doesn't look like one..

Last edited:
Yeah Top Secret is crazy like that. A few years ago they had a Supra at a car show. Just for fun they put a Nissan engine in it. I believe way back when they also had a Del Sol with a B16A under the hood and another one in the trunk. If I remember right, they were both turbocharged too.

Back