• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toys4Tots Exotic Car Cruise and brkfest at Trumps Mar-a-lago 12/8

Last year (for the north people going south) we meet @ east of Sheridan and i-95 in one of those hotels ... we had 4 f-cars 1 porsche 2 nsx's and 1 Viper ... oh and 2 S2ks ... and it was a great way to drive south ,,,

Oscar

Carl, from what I understand this is a private event and unless you are registered I don't think you are allowed to participate. I know a few of the sponsors and I don't think Dave is involved in the planning of the event, although I may be wrong.

Here's the link for you to find out more information. http://www.toyrally.com/

Thanks Doc! I signed up, but I'm afraid the other people I've told may not. This could be problem, not just for them, but because the Toys4Tots postcards have been distributed all over the place. I saw them at the Auto Toy Store in Pompano last week, then again at a Palm Beach dealer yesterday.

I've got a few guys meeting at Einstein's, corner of PGA and US-1 in Palm Beach Gardens at 8:00 AM Saturday morning. Should be 2 Lambos, 1 Ferrari and the slow-poke... me.

It would really suck is these guys are turned away. One of them has the power to sway legislature and it would be nice to have him representing the interest of car guys.

Mar a Lago is North of Sheridan

Armando

Sorry i should be more clear "last year" .. yeah this year is north ... so, are you stoping @ sheridan to meet me? lol just kidding .. i'll confirm how is going to be for the north people otherwise i'll just drive there .. :smile:
Oscar

Thanks Doc! I signed up, but I'm afraid the other people I've told may not. This could be problem, not just for them, but because the Toys4Tots postcards have been distributed all over the place. I saw them at the Auto Toy Store in Pompano last week, then again at a Palm Beach dealer yesterday.

I've got a few guys meeting at Einstein's, corner of PGA and US-1 in Palm Beach Gardens at 8:00 AM Saturday morning. Should be 2 Lambos, 1 Ferrari and the slow-poke... me.

It would really suck is these guys are turned away. One of them has the power to sway legislature and it would be nice to have him representing the interest of car guys.

Carl,

Ill meet you guys there by 8am...we can be the slows guys together...but in the end it all comes down to the driver.

Carl,

Ill meet you guys there by 8am...we can be the slows guys together...but in the end it all comes down to the driver.

Great! It will be good to see you Dave. One of the Lambo's will not make it. His father passed away yesterday.

I'll be at Einstien's at 8:00 AM, with a gigantic Panda for a passenger.

If it's ok I will meet you guys at 8am

Armando,

It's a little out of your way. PGA is north of Southern Blvd by about 7-8 miles. If you're coming from down-south on I-95, you'll want to exit Southern and head east, over the intracoastal bridge as your most direct route to MaraLago.

If you still want to join us, take I-95 or the turnpike to the PGA exit. Head east to US-1, which is the 2nd stop light past the intracoastal bridge. Einstein's is in the Publix parking lot on the NorthEast corner of PGA & US-1.

It will be good to see you, but I know my view will always be the back of your car... and quickly getting smaller.

Best!

Carl

Armando,

It's a little out of your way. PGA is north of Southern Blvd by about 7-8 miles. If you're coming from down-south on I-95, you'll want to exit Southern and head east, over the intracoastal bridge as your most direct route to MaraLago.

If you still want to join us, take I-95 or the turnpike to the PGA exit. Head east to US-1, which is the 2nd stop light past the intracoastal bridge. Einstein's is in the Publix parking lot on the NorthEast corner of PGA & US-1.

It will be good to see you, but I know my view will always be the back of your car... and quickly getting smaller.

Best!

Carl

Seven or eight miles out of the way? Heck, for Armando, that's what, four minutes?:smile:

(And for me, about 10 minutes.):redface:

Some pictures from the event

2001084435785279377_rs.jpg

2001097959938541519_rs.jpg

2001082336450679042_rs.jpg

2001005006888369368_rs.jpg

2001048153079523867_rs.jpg

2001008020012605574_rs.jpg

2001073271827820462_rs.jpg

Last edited:
Armando,

awesome pictures!!

Another great rally, as always Fred out does himself.

Insane turn out of cars and very impressed w/the nsx support.

keep the pix coming!!

Do you have a site to upload/share your pictures?

Back