• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Track Event: Barber Motorsports Park, August 6/7

comrades, hope you don't mind a cross post about this track event. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=53597 I wanted to draw attention to the fact that this has turned into quite a gathering of NSXs. Aside from a number of other exotics and race cars, there are currently 9 NSXs registered in the event, and also 5 more NSX owners who will be present, but driving other race cars. So, at least 14 NSX owners attending. For some of you real enthusiasts that have been contemplating visiting the Barber track, this will be the best opportunity this year to be in the company of a number of other NSXs. In the SE region, more NSXs attend Chin Motorsports track events than any other club. :smile:

I plan to do barber next year. The track looks incredible.

Good luck and take some video/pics please.

I can't wait!!! AutoX this weekend and Barber next weekend and back to AutoX again the weekend after Barber! :biggrin: I guess I'm getting pleanty of the go fast crack pipe in August:-) It will be so nice to be around several NSX's again, don't get to see many anymore.

Back