• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Track Event in Phoenix

Calling all NSX owners in Arizona looking to see what their cars can really do... legally and safely!!!!

I would like to announce a new Track Club that just formed in Arizona: The AZ SuperCar Track Club. The main focus is providing exclusive track time for Exotic/Super/Hyper car owners in Arizona. Check out our website for more information: www.azsupercar.com. Our first event is at Firebird International Raceway in Chandler, Arizona on Sunday June 24th. The event starts early in the AM and will be done before the heat kicks in. We have a very limited number of spots open, so if you are interested sign up asap.

If you have any questions, please shoot me an email. Hope to see you at the track!

-Dylan
[email protected]

If this event was in the cooler months I would be all over it.

Cool idea! I'll stick with Nasa, need a few more than 4 cars on track to get my bug out :)

If you need experienced instructors though LMK :) Especially for our NSX clientel.

Back