• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trade '01 M5 for '02 brand new NSX ?

Hi:
Yesterday I went to Pohanka Acura and saw one black '02 nsx, the salesperson told me if I buy this black one I can get 5% off from M.S.R.P, but he also said " nobody like theh new style NSX with black color. " so if I buy right now I'll save $5k, then He said there will one '02 NSX with Imola Orange Pearl within 60 days and there will be only one of kind which is Imola Orange Pearl with orange inside in Virginia, but I can't have any discount, so I start wondring Why Nobody like new body style with black or red ( still in th show room in Radley Acura since feb.). I still can't figure out, I mean I got '97 black NSX-T ( sold ) 10 days ago, but the first owner took tools box out and all carpet like lose some piece and the car have paint work before, so I sell it. But I still like the way how NSX drive, it's just like me and car put together easy to fit in. Gee, I Love my M5 which have two tone leather seats, although M5 stick is not as easy as NSX but when I push the "sport" mode she just like an "leopard". And the salesperson told me the NSX productino nation wild total amount is up 1000, but only 245 in USA. so I wondering can I trust him just trade it in or keep my M5 and buy '98 with good condition. Life so short..........

------------------

Back