• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trading 99 NSX wheels with a 91

I have four piece of polished silver wheel with front still as new tires and the rear tires with marker already touching. The front wheels have a samll curb mark. Reason for trading is to get cheaper prices of good brand tire and I like the old school look. Local trade only.

I have four piece of polished silver wheel with front still as new tires and the rear tires with marker already touching. The front wheels have a samll curb mark. Reason for trading is to get cheaper prices of good brand tire and I like the old school look. Local trade only.

According to this http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/TireWheel/wheeltech.htm, wheels for a '91 would not fit a '99.

That is correct. My NSX is actually a 91 model facelifted to 02. I have recently bought new wheels and was thinking of saving some money incase I need to replace tires for the 99 wheels by replacing it with a smaller size 91.

Jin,

I'll trade with you bro. I have that 92 wheels you are looking for. But, one of the wheels have swirl marks on it. I'll try polishing it this friday to get them off. I think the tyres on them are fairly new BFGoodrich. I'll confirm tomorrow.

Come to my house to view if you are free.

Yus

I'm free tomorrow afternoon. Got meeting with some gas people in the morning. Don't worry about the swirl marks. I'll sms you again tomorrow. Thanks Yus.
Jin,

I'll trade with you bro. I have that 92 wheels you are looking for. But, one of the wheels have swirl marks on it. I'll try polishing it this friday to get them off. I think the tyres on them are fairly new BFGoodrich. I'll confirm tomorrow.

Come to my house to view if you are free.

Yus

Thanks supercar for the swap. The wheels are now in storage and will be on the car for long journey application and servicing of the car in the shop. Hope your are happy with the Blade Silver wheels too.

I would love to see photos of the conversion with the older style wheels.
Please post a photo when the swap is done.

All the best!

Nate in DC

I'll get some photos of the old wheels on the car soon. Need to have the aircon repair once I get some money from the gas people.:biggrin: $$$$
I would love to see photos of the conversion with the older style wheels.
Please post a photo when the swap is done.

All the best!

Nate in DC

Back