• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trading my NSX for an Intergra Type R.

Integra Type R easily the best car I have owned, and I say this having now a NSX, and had 07 S2000.

Integra is so forgiving and fun to drive. B series motor runs forever, and I rev the shit out of it. I can load and store so much stuff in the car, such as 3 full sized bikes in the hatch. I also once managed to fit 8 people in this car. I forgot how, sorry...

I sold mine because of nightmares from getting it stolen, its sad. One day, I will get another one.

Integra Type R easily the best car I have owned, and I say this having now a NSX, and had 07 S2000.

Integra is so forgiving and fun to drive. B series motor runs forever, and I rev the shit out of it. I can load and store so much stuff in the car, such as 3 full sized bikes in the hatch. I also once managed to fit 8 people in this car. I forgot how, sorry...

I sold mine because of nightmares from getting it stolen, its sad. One day, I will get another one.

Mine has 160k and takes so much abuse. My R-comps in the back with tools, cooler, chair, camping stuff, etc. I just completed a 2,000+ mile road trip on Sunday that included much beating at Mid Ohio and Watkins Glen. I can't say enough great things about them and hope to collect a few more.

Number of stock-sized tires you can bring with you in the NSX: 4
Number of stock-sized tires you can bring with you in the ITR: 14

We need a video of that!!

whats shoukd i expect to pay for a stock nice itr? not super mint where sale numbers are high but for a decent stock one with clean title? im actually looking now.

Generally for something decent in the 100k range and stock you're looking at 11-12k.

The awesome ones are 16-22k

I had trouble fitting 2 stock size tires in an NSX with any amount of comfort left, how the hell'd you do 4?!

This is what happens to most Type R's: http://skafia.com/itr/sad/

2.jpg

Unless you're going be tracking the hell out of the Type R I don't think it's worth buying because then you'll have 2 amazing cars that don't get driven :/

I had trouble fitting 2 stock size tires in an NSX with any amount of comfort left, how the hell'd you do 4?!
No need to remove the passenger seat!

Assuming you have the '91-93 stock size tires (205/50-15 and 225/50-16), you can fit a rear in the trunk, a front behind the passenger seat, and two vertically on the passenger seat, as demonstrated here.

Back