• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

tuning place

I'm in san antonio. I'm about to finish the turbo kit on my nsx. I'm gonna use aem ems to tune it. where should I go to get it tune?

I used to go carboy to get my all motor civic tune by fuee. They like to use power fc for everything

There's a guy named Huy over at Inline Racing that is supposed to be a really good tuner.
The shop is located on the NW side of town, near Beltway 8 and W Little york

There's a guy named Huy over at Inline Racing that is supposed to be a really good tuner.
The shop is located on the NW side of town, near Beltway 8 and W Little york

yeah my buddy jason recomments him too. I heard he has his own dyno now. Before he used stoopid or carboy dyno. I probably go with Huy

Last edited:
not to be rude, but there is no stand alone for OBD2 fool!!!!!

if i coulda i woulda!!!
What the hell!?!?!?! Someone give me the email to AEM headquarters! What the hell are they smoking!?!

Dam Scott great numbers considering they only used that fuel/ignition controller.

aem fic is best thing for obdII , at least you don't have hot or cold start problem. For the money you cant beat it

Fuee likes the Power fc cause it's simple and easy. But he has been tuning my civic with the Aem EMS since 2002.
Fuee is the only person I trust in Houston with my cars, and he has done a hell of a job with my civic.
If you don't mind spending a bit more money go to dallas and have Tony1 tune it for you.

Rahim

Back