• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tuning

Hey Jason. Sorry to hear that it sounds like you are still not having any luck getting your car tuned. You might think about coming to breakfast and cars and coffee with us on April 5th, I think John from Trackforged is supposed to be there if you haven't talked with them yet. Also, I see you can get a dyno run (4 pulls) at PRE for $65. Good luck, hope to see you soon. I plan to pull my engine this week.

We haven't had any experience with PSI personally, but I hear they are a great bunch of guys. We can also service you for AEM tuning as well as we have an in-house Mustang dyno. I can't wait for my AEM to get here.

Well I have found a few places just waiting on the weather to get better so I can drive it. You guys can tune my AEM FIC? If so I would love to have it done.

Also are any of you guys heading up to Hondafest in April? I think it's in Kent washington? If you need any help on the engine pull let me know.

Jason,

Usually they are there most of the time on Saturday's late morning-afternoon. Frequently myself and some others swing over after Cascade Cars and Coffee to see what they are working on. Great group of guys that really know their cars.

-Ira

Back