• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

turbo integra story

Driving around last week and raced a older silver integra that was obviously turbocharged, I think by turbo technologies? Anyway, I miss the way turbo cars sound, it was nice to hear the whistle and blows coming from it..although it was harder to hear as I would pull away from him =)
No kidding the thing was fairly quick and kept up with me most of the time. Does anybody out there (from Vancouver B.C.) know of this car or if it's considered fast?

hey hey,

I haven't seen that guy, so i don't know if it's fast or not. I got old news though. It was about a year ago, but the BPT Supra beat a 355. I haven't talked to my car friends in a long time, so i don't really know.

l8z

A friend of mine has a fairly stock looking supercharged Integra. The only mod you can really see from the outside is an aftermarket exhaust but it's a pretty subtle one (no huge tip). The car puts down around 230 HP at the wheels.

He has a little trouble getting good launches since it's FWD but from a rolling start I have to pretty much use full throttle to stay ahead of him.

The only problem with his car is that it's eating stock clutches every 15k miles due to the extra power so he's looking into aftermarket clutches.

silver integra?..
I don't recall any either, but I guess the car might be from Revolution or Minnam Racing.
anyways, I know there are few turbo ITR out there in Vancouver area. watch out
smile.gif

I just finished up my past project car a 1993
Integra with a fully built motor, turbo and DFI. pushing a mild 478 hp to the wheels. Torque steer is disgusting, but what can u expect... when you get wheel spin in 5th gear.. Oh well. =) I had much fun on the car, raced a ton of cars, always put a smile on my face when I use to beat all my friends with Supras, rx 7 , mustang salen etc...
Its definetly hard to believe a 4 cyl 1.8 l vtec motor to make enough power to leave u in a bink of an eye, but its fun a boy racer image I am done with, especially when you you go through 3 clutches and 5 cv axels, it makes my nsx a dream to drive =) So beware there are a many Honda/Acura and Mitsu's in New Jersey, New York you cannot sleep on, espically my girlfriends 4 door civic, running an easy 11.7 in the 1/4
=P

Originally posted by Lud:
A friend of mine has a fairly stock looking supercharged Integra. The only mod you can really see from the outside is an aftermarket exhaust but it's a pretty subtle one (no huge tip). The car puts down around 230 HP at the wheels.

He has a little trouble getting good launches since it's FWD but from a rolling start I have to pretty much use full throttle to stay ahead of him.

The only problem with his car is that it's eating stock clutches every 15k miles due to the extra power so he's looking into aftermarket clutches.

Back