• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Twin Cities Drive

Looks like I can't edit the original post anymore. Anyone know why?

_X_osugrad97
___Elite
_X_nsxpurextc
___ChongLee
_X_nsx_2k
_X_bzcaraudio
_X_nsxbuilder
_X_mrshifter
___jacksfastnsx
_X_raven

Last edited:
We have got to be the lamest bunch of NSX drivers in the country.:confused: How is it an organized drive can start in May and still be in the works in July for September?* I've attended the drive/get togethers back in the day some years back, but this has gotten just plain silly.* NSX groups around the country are working on their second and third drives of the summer!* I know I'm extremely busy with work, kids, honey do's etc. as I'm sure the rest of you are, but let's put something on the schedule and stick with it.* I'm down for September 13.

We have got to be the lamest bunch of NSX drivers in the country.:confused: How is it an organized drive can start in May and still be in the works in July for September?* I've attended the drive/get togethers back in the day some years back, but this has gotten just plain silly.* NSX groups around the country are working on their second and third drives of the summer!* I know I'm extremely busy with work, kids, honey do's etc. as I'm sure the rest of you are, but let's put something on the schedule and stick with it.* I'm down for September 13.

Raven, with all due respect, you are MORE than welcome to plan a drive at any time.

osugrad97
I apologize if it seemed like a personal attack. I know you started the coordinated effort and that's appreciated. It was more of a comment directed to the NSX twin cities community as a collective group(including me).
This just seems like an annual ritual. The motorcycle group I ride with (20+) has had three rides this year and working on the fourth. Hell, my wife's book club has met a dozen times in the 4 months since this thread started!
Your point is well taken osugrad97. Next year, I will take the lead and organize a drive. Set a date and who ever is able to show up fine. If not then hopefully they can make the next.
Lame!!!
Cheers

Last edited:
^^+1 Raven LOL :biggrin: What a shame!:biggrin: I agree, we need to have more drives for our MN NSX community. Ah you do it and I will try to make all the Drive with you :smile: Come on NSXers, Summer will be gone before you know it :biggrin:

Happy Motoring! I'm looking forward to Sept. 13 NSX Drive, yeah!

Any body wants to meet up before we head down to C&C Meet for Aug. 1st? We can meet in Maple Grove at 730am or any suggestion will be fine.

bzcaraudio, I tried Reply All regarding the Sept. 13 Drive and your email didn't accept it. Please check your email to make sure you will receive some driving infor.

Take care everyone!:smile:

Here is the latest for September 13th:

1 _X_osugrad97
2 _X_Elite
3 _X_nsxpurextc
4 _X_ChongLee
5 _X_nsx_2k
6 _X_bzcaraudio
7 _X_nsxbuilder
8 _X_mrshifter
9 _X_jacksfastnsx
10_X_audiophile
11_X_raven

Last edited:
Wow, 11 cars in! This is going to be a great drive!

I should note (and I think most will agree with me) this drive is weather permitting. Im not interested in spending the day driving in the rain.

^I agreed, no fun hanging out in the rain. I hope the weather will work with us, can't wait:smile:!

Congrats! Was he or she a local buyer? I can't imagine parting with the NSX since I really enjoy drive the NSX:biggrin:

He is not local. He is from Illinois.
I think if I sold it to someone local, it would just kill
me every time I saw it rolling around town. AAhhh the agony.
I really miss my car. I've got all these mixed up feelings
inside my tummy burstin' like cosmic solar flares.

This is fast approaching! Here's hoping for a nice cool 70 degree sunny day!

We are starting at 9am SHARP near Hampton, MN (intersection of 52 and 240th Street) at the car park lot. Picture attached. North is top. 52 is the north/south road.

We will drive roughly 200 miles and end near Cottage Grove on 61/494 about 3pm.

Lunch will be in Pepin at the Pickle Factory (http://www.pepinpicklefactory.com/index.htm)

Plan on about 5 hours driving time plus an hour for lunch.

My cell is nine five two nine nine four nine four four nine.

Attachments

• Hampton.jpg
    Hampton.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 25
Tonight, my wife said;
"You can go if you want. Go have fun."
So until further notice, I'd still love to join you guys
if there is room, or if someone wants to sleep in that
day and feels overwhelmingly generous enough to
let me take your car out for the event. :biggrin: :cool:

Here is the latest for September 13th:

1 _X_osugrad97