• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

TX: Few items getting rid of, Locals priority!

Hey TX (DFW) Locals!!!

Few items I am clearing out, if you have anything to trade offer it up! (I'll include what I am looking for as well...)

For sale / trade - Locals priority before all others.
- 2x 235/35/18 Tires - BFG KDW2 w/ 90%+ tread = $200 obo
- 1 set of JDM Smoked Tail Lights - Exc. Condition = $800 obo
- ARC Titanium Rear Strut Brace - Has small fracture on 1 weld, still works = $300 obo
- ARC NA1 Air Intake Box = $500 obo
- Polished Shift Knob - Zanardi maybe? $75 obo
- 1x JBL 8" GTO Subwoofer (nib) = $55
- 1x Infiniti Reference 8" Subwoofer (nib) = $55
- 3x 10" Pioneer TSW252R Subwoofers (nib) = $50 ea
- 1x Display Alpine INA-W900BT (dvd/double din/cd/mp3/bluetooth)
- 1x HKS Air Intake NA1 = $350 obo

I am in need of a few odd items:
- NSX DF Side Skirts
- NSX 02+ rear valance
- NSX 91-05 Center Rear Tail Light (small one- no broken bolts)
- 97-01 Prelude P/S Pump w/ Hose & brackets

If you have something to trade, or what I am looking for hit me up! Thanks! :cool:

Not sure why this was moved here, I meant to keep it locals only not in the regular forum...
and no I am not selling a rear valance, I am looking to buy one.

Anyways heres the pics of some of the parts:

The tails look lighter in color in this picture because the bulbs are removed so more light is entering the housings...You plug in your stock bulbs and they become darker when installed. Excellent condition.
a2f1585c.png

Last edited:
Back