• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UK London Hotels

I am going to London in October and I wanted to ask for recommendations on accomodations in the $ 100 USD range near downtown or the theater district and close to the Tube. I haven't been back there in 15 years so a lot has changed. Any input would be grateful.

Any reccomendations on places to see visit in the countryside...ie. Scotland, Hadrian's wall, castles, etc...

Lately its a bit hard push to get a decent room for US$100 in London, might probably try Paddington area can't remember the hotel's name. But with London nowaday might be able to get a bed and breakfast for the price. Depends on what you like lots of places to go, for me west end of London are getting more crowded each time I passed through
If you're thinking of Scotland, personnally I prefer Edinburgh. With Edinburgh castle overloooking the city. If looking for more 'outdoors' west of Scotland is where you want to try... highland of Scotland some of the best low level flights I've ever experienced

Back