• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultimate Chick Car

A friend of mine sent me an article a few years back saying that percentage wise, the Mitsubishi Eclipse was the most favored by females (female owners vs male owners) and that the NSX was the most male owned auto. Which was really a kick in the nuts for him since he had just purchased an Eclipse. I didn't rub it in too bad :wink: .
My wife has a Miata, which is great to drive, but only early in the morning when no one is around.

This is great. I think we have named every kind of car out there. Including the Gallardo. :rolleyes:

Glad to see a concensus.

This is great. I think we have named every kind of car out there. Including the Gallardo. :rolleyes:

Glad to see a concensus.

Your right- how about we dillute the thread with some lists of "Absolute Dude Cars"- you know, the kinds of cars most women wouldn't want to drive.

I will start-

Landrover Defender 90

International Scout

GMC Syclone

90's Impala SS, or Mercury Marauder

Philip

Hmm, did nobody mention the PT Cruiser yet? A co-worker in my office who is the most girly girl in the world (she's a grandmother and has pink and glitter everywhere) loves her PT Cruiser and has PT Cruiser stuff all over the place.

Your right- how about we dillute the thread with some lists of "Absolute Dude Cars"- you know, the kinds of cars most women wouldn't want to drive.

I will start-

Landrover Defender 90

International Scout

GMC Syclone

90's Impala SS, or Mercury Marauder

Philip

You forgot the Ford Pinto and the Chevy Citation. :biggrin:

what you laughin about? apparently you didn't get the memo that you should never buy a car that's the same color as your hair.....
(unless your hair is black)

haha, just kidding :smile:

Oh man... they are all coming out of the woodwork now...

SUBARU OUTBACK - End of Thread

Now wait just a minute....My wife drives a 2005 Outback 2.5 XT and there is nothing funnier than watching her smoke Cameros & Mustangs with it. Heck, I even enjoy driving it.

Now I just need to upgrade it to the WRX STI turbocharger...Mmmmmm 50 more hp.

A friend of mine sent me an article a few years back saying that percentage wise, the Mitsubishi Eclipse was the most favored by females (female owners vs male owners) and that the NSX was the most male owned auto. Which was really a kick in the nuts for him since he had just purchased an Eclipse. I didn't rub it in too bad :wink: .
My wife has a Miata, which is great to drive, but only early in the morning when no one is around.

A friend of mine had a Mitsubishi Eclipse. I hated riding in that thing, everytime we were at a red light a car would pull up next to us and the dude would look over all ready to flirt with us thinking there were girls in the car. That made you feel totally gay. Eclipse most female driven car.. makes a guy feel gay.

Must have been a new Eclipse.

2G AWD Eclipses are definately a guy's car. I miss mine a lot. It was faster than shit, easy to mod and definately not a chicks car. Something about a 4 banger putting 350whp to the dyno that was a lot of fun.

Back