• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Virginia Member List

NSX949 - '05 6 SPD Silverstone/Silver Hampton
wahoo5 - '00 6spd Silverstone/black Richmond
jaybird - '91 Chesapeake / Virginia Beach
anynsx - '05 LBBP Suffolk
Si Espanol4Yes - '91 Berlina Black. Lynchburg
HIJACKER - '04 6Spd Silverstone/Silver - Fairfax, VA
jdm monkey - '91 Formula Red/ Virginia Beach,VA
AutoMotO Solutions - 92 matte black. 02 conversion w/ taitec wide body Arlington VA
Chris NSX - Ashburn, VA
goa360 - Aldie,Va
Ravi 91 BB Springfield, VA
N Spec 92 Grand Prix White / Onyx Leather

Last edited:
Jay - 91 Chesapeake / Virginia Beach area. Not many down this way :frown:

VBNSX - Chesapeake, VA

kinda retired the nsx.. used to be a track whore with it.. :tongue:

For the folks in the Hampton Roads area, there is a pretty good "Cars & Coffee" meeting on the first Saturday of each month, from 7:30 to about 9:30 at the "La Promanade" shopping center in Virginia Beach. Last one I met another NSX guy from the area - a 94 Brooklin Green. Lots of excellent cars there too. Can google "Cars & Coffee Virginia Beach" for more detailed info. I try to make it there every month. Jay

For the folks in the Hampton Roads area, there is a pretty good "Cars & Coffee" meeting on the first Saturday of each month, from 7:30 to about 9:30 at the "La Promanade" shopping center in Virginia Beach. Last one I met another NSX guy from the area - a 94 Brooklin Green. Lots of excellent cars there too. Can google "Cars & Coffee Virginia Beach" for more detailed info. I try to make it there every month. Jay
Sounds fun thanks

There is an amazing Cars and Coffee in Great Falls at Katie's Coffe in the Village Shopping Center at 7:00 each Saturday. The cars that show up are amazing. Everything from a 4.5L early '30s Bentley racer to vintage and new Ferraris and Lambos. Here is a link to some photos I took when I was there in late October.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ogburn/sets/72157625147547513/

It is a haul, but worth the trip.

David

When will be the next meet?

There is an amazing Cars and Coffee in Great Falls at Katie's Coffe in the Village Shopping Center at 7:00 each Saturday. The cars that show up are amazing. Everything from a 4.5L early '30s Bentley racer to vintage and new Ferraris and Lambos. Here is a link to some photos I took when I was there in late October.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ogburn/sets/72157625147547513/

It is a haul, but worth the trip.

David
Wow thos cars are outta my league awesome rides I wanna go but i dunno if i could get outta bed that early. lol isnt it like 3+ hours form VA beach?

Last edited:
The preliminary weather forecast for next Saturday looks promising - sunny and high 50's for the Cars and Coffee in Virginia Beach. I will definately be there assuming no change. Jay

The preliminary weather forecast for next Saturday looks promising - sunny and high 50's for the Cars and Coffee in Virginia Beach. I will definately be there assuming no change. Jay

I can't make it. I'm currently on TDY and I won't be back until Saturday afternoon

Last edited:
The weather for Saturday morning is now "iffy". Will be playing it by ear, and likely make a decision when I wake up. I've never been to the one in Williamsburg so if this one doesn't work perhaps the Williamsburg one will. Jay

Back