• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Upcoming Track in CO

This isn't brand new news, but I haven't seen anything regarding it on Prime. A new track is under way in Genoa, CO. Not only that, but it looks to be a very fun track with 100+ feet of elevation change. I find this to be VERY exciting news! This track is not to be confused with the CAMA effort. Genoa is well situated just east of Limon, which makes for a reasonable trek, whether coming from the Denver area or the Springs. The track will be a motorsports country club... however, it will be available for club (NASA, SCCA, etc) rental and open test and tune days. It will have 2 circuits, 3.72m and 3.17m, meaning there will be plenty of opportunity to hit the track!

http://www.genoamotorsports.com

Check out the FAQs

And, be sure to check out the proposed track layout.

The more options the better! I can't help but get my hopes up. I was becoming disappointed, since 3 tracks closed right around the time I moved here last year! PMI is fine and all, but some mores options sure would be nice.

But, yes KooLaid, having PMI practically to yourself all day for 100 bucks (or $60/half day) is pretty cool! :smile:

Back