• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Updated Track Event Calendar

So far there are 553 events listed for 2007.

I am instituting something new -- SCCA drivers ed events and track sponsored events will be included on the calendar.

If any of you are thinking about the April 14-15 OVR Mid-Ohio event it is a good idea to sign up early as the event sells out fast. The event is now open and available online. OVR is one of the Porsche clubs which welcomes all makes.

Just moved to Newnan, Ga. from Ft, Myers. Fl. Living this close to Barber and Road Atlanta I am wondering if there are any dates when the average NSX owner, if there is such a thing, can get some track time? Don't know anyone up here except at work.

Cheers
nigel

I really appreciated the effort Mark B put into his 2007 track event thread. I used it monthly. It sure was great having one location to see all of the upcoming events. I was hoping he was going to do another (nudge, nudge).

Does anyone know where I could find something as comprehensive? I live in California and I'm mostly interested in So Cal and Nor Cal events.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Greetings TrackMasters Drivers,

As you're aware, we have a number of events remaining this season that need to be filled. With today's economy, fuel prices, competing events, and the end of the driving season on the horizon, it's clear why we're beginning to see a drop in participation at the track. It's not just us car people, it's all groups including the motorcycle clubs. Drivers & Riders are simply watching their dollars, cutting back on the number of track events they attend, and being more selective about the events they do attend.

One of the reasons TMR continues to brings you the best selection of track events each year is because we fill events and keep the tracks and our drivers safe and happy. We would like to continue bringing you the variety of events you're accustom to, but we need your help to make that happen. In the spirit of our up-coming elections, we've decided to create our own version of an economic stimulus program and call it the 'Track Stimulus Program'. The 'TSP' consists of a number of ways for you to save money this season and next.
What are the details for this program and others? Read on to find out!

'Track Stimulus Program' (TSP)...

At a high level, we're offering discounts on a couple of remaining 2008 events, and then also offering 25% savings on events in 2009. In a nutshell... help us get through 2008, and we'll help you in 2009!

TSP #1 - Participate in any 3 qualified dates listed below and receive 25% off of your next event during our 2009 driving season. (that's a $60 to $90 savings depending on the eligible event selected next season)

TSP #2 - Participate in any 4 qualified dates listed below and receive 25% off of your next (2) TMR events during the 2009 driving season. (that's a $120 to $180 savings depending on the eligible events selected next season!)

Remaining 2008 Events:
Oct 3 T-Hill (qualified TSP event)
Oct 25 Infineon* (event is sold out, does not qualify)
Nov 7 Infineon (qualified TSP event)
Nov 7 T-Hill (qualified TSP event)
Nov 8 T-Hill (qualified TSP event)
Nov 22 Infineon (charity event) (qualified TSP event)
Nov 24/25 Laguna**

* - does not qualify for TSP program.
** - 2 day attendees qualify, Nov 24 only attendees do not qualify, Nov 25 attendees qualify.

TSP in 2009 - As we have for the past 3 years, we will again put together multiple discounted 'TrackPacks' when all of our dates are known for 2009. (a program that no other clubs offer!) In addition, we will also roll-out a 'free event' program for those who attend a specified number of events throughout the 2009 season.

Additional 2008 Discounted Events/Programs:

Friday, Oct 3rd, Thunderhill (next week!) - This event is very short on Novice drivers, so we're offering (8) slots in Novice for a $185 entry fee. That's a $55 savings, and you get free instruction! (this event also qualifies for the 25% off program in 2009) If you know a new Novice driver, get them to sign-up and you'll get the credit towards next seasons event discounts!

Friday, November 7th, Thunderhill - This event is has been converted to a 3 Run Group Format, AND we've reduced the price from $240 to $200 for the day. Again, that's another $40 savings, and you'll get even more track time! (this event also qualifies for the 25% off program in 2009)

Friday/Saturday, November 7th/8th, Thunderhill - Friday, Nov 7th is currently a 3 Run Group Format, and Saturday is 4 run groups. If Saturday doesn't fill, then we may also convert it to a 3 run group format. 2 days at Thunderhill for $420, and these dates also qualify for the 25% off program in 2009!

Friday, November 7th Infineon & Saturday,November 8th T-Hill - As many of you are aware, this November we have 2 events on the same day - Nov 7th at Thunderhill and Infineon. We did this last year and it were able to manage 2 successful events on the same day. This opportunity is for you to drive Infineon on Friday, Nov 7th, then head up to Thunderhill and drive that track on Saturday, Nov 8th. 2 days, 2 tracks! Individual price is $310 + $240 = $550. Knock $50 off and your Infineon/T-Hill 'TrackPack' is $500. (both of these dates qualify for the 25% off program in 2009)

Ready to take advantage of any of these deals? If so, reply to this message and we'll get you signed-up asap! Or, if you just want to register for a single event, go to the following link to see what's open and submit a registration.

www.trackmasters-racing.com

Please share this information as far and wide as possible so we can fill-out these remaining 2008 dates, and put some money back in your pockets in 2008 and 2009!

See you in the paddock!

Doug Gale
www.trackmasters-racing.com

Anyone know what the heck happened to Mark B? I have not seen a post in over a year from him...just curious.

Anyone know what the heck happened to Mark B? I have not seen a post in over a year from him...just curious.

I've been wondering the same:confused:

Back