• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbucks 01/07/09

Happy New Year!

Hope all is well with everyone. Let's start the year off with an awesome meet. Wishing everybody all the best for 2009.

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 01/07/09, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...). Thank you

thought you forgot all about it

will be there for sure this time. :wink: <----- how many times have i said that and ended up not showing up. :rolleyes:

but for sure this time. :smile:

2x best of 2009 for everyone

thought you forgot all about it

will be there for sure this time. :wink: <----- how many times have i said that and ended up not showing up. :rolleyes:

but for sure this time. :smile:

2x best of 2009 for everyone

hmm...will I make it in '09? lol

hmm...will I make it in '09? lol

phantom of the oil filters, that was the only time i saw you :tongue:

went to the dmv and took care of business. i'll be cleared tomorrow for driving down to the meet in my "new" ride :biggrin:

im excited.

anyone know if Steve, Gene, Carl, Russ and Mark are going to be there?

Last edited:
got tied up with life and business, I'll see you guys tonight

Back