• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbucks 10/22/08

:smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::cool::cool:

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 10/22//08, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...) that would be most appreciative

:cool::smile::biggrin::wink:...wish i'd be there...i'll be there this coming November...i'll sure im alright now...i just keep on focusing right..see you..

Art

:cool::smile::biggrin::wink:...wish i'd be there...i'll be there this coming November...i'll sure im alright now...i just keep on focusing right..see you..

Art

Keep gettng better my friend :smile:

Art

Hello Art. Hello Simon. I want to come up again for a meet. I think I'll make one in November, too.

Had a nice time last night and was reminded again how cool most of the NSX owners have been that I have met. Nice to meet Frank, Steve, and John and Gene and Mark you guys are always a pleasure to hang around with.

Back