• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbucks 12/03/08

Seasons Greetings everyone Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 12/03//08, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...). Thank you.

Damn. Wondering if I should roll in from Bakersfield...

You'll enjoy the visit. Usually 3-5 NSXs show up with S2000s doubling, sometimes trippling that amount. Other imports will show up as well.

The last meet we had a FORD GT in attendance.

The crowd is pretty mellow and very welcoming. No one does anything stupid, not yet at least. Law enforcement acknowledges our presence and has never hassled us. This meet has been running for almost two years now, every other Wednesday :cool:

You'll enjoy the visit. Usually 3-5 NSXs show up with S2000s doubling, sometimes trippling that amount. Other imports will show up as well.

The last meet we had a FORD GT in attendance.

The crowd is pretty mellow and very welcoming. No one does anything stupid, not yet at least. Law enforcement acknowledges our presence and has never hassled us. This meet has been running for almost two years now, every other Wednesday :cool:

Sounds like a good meet. Head back home @ 10:30?

R32? you know that the R35 is out. JDM Rs are played out.:biggrin:

ill come out next time. :) i might bring my baby down. She's been out of action for over a year. SOoooooooooooOOOOoooo sexy.

Last edited:
Back