• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbucks 12/17/08

Seasons Greetings everyone Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 12/17/08, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...). Thank you.

+1 :biggrin:

Last meet before Christmas!

It may rain this Wednesday so trying to get a headcount for the meet. Another idea is to pick a restaurant in the area and just have the meet indoors where we can remain nice and warm/dry.

Who's in?

1. Rob
2. Simon

Make sure to bring a Big jacket or two.

I'm a 50/50... my friend from San Diego is coming up for the day... but she said she was leaving "early" and i dont know if early means 7pm or 11pm... i guess "early" is a relative term. If she leaves "early enough" then I'll gladly make it out!

Don't think I can show up this time, although I want to hear a Taitec GT Lightweight so bad......I'm holding off on the purchase til I hear one in person.

- Tell

Dude, I already told you....GTLW...FTW!

As far as the meet, It's gonna be waaaaay toooooo cold to meet up tonight unless we do it at a restaraunt or something. I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed tonight in Valencia :eek:

Valencia needs a lounge/bar to hang out in. Can I get some investors?

Dude, I already told you....GTLW...FTW!

As far as the meet, It's gonna be waaaaay toooooo cold to meet up tonight unless we do it at a restaraunt or something. I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed tonight in Valencia :eek:

Valencia needs a lounge/bar to hang out in. Can I get some investors?

So is the meet off??

Back