• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Valencia Starbucks 4/9/08

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 4/9/08, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...) that would be most appreciative

Well, i just came back from Tokyo last week and i'm down in bed again...Wish i could come...but unfortunately, the medical reaction to my health prevents me from coming:frown: ...at least no more chemo:smile: ...just a pill once a day and it's really strong...i think i'll take this for 2 months...hope everything works out for me...see ya'll soon..wow...didn't know it's my b-day on this meet...i'll make it up next time with eggrolls

Simon, let Ning knows once i get back in shape, i'll def. drive his car..:biggrin:the search continues...:cool:

Last edited:
Well, i just came back from Tokyo last week and i'm down in bed again...Wish i could come...but unfortunately, the medical reaction to my health prevents me from coming:frown: ...at least no more chemo:smile: ...just a pill once a day and it's really strong...i think i'll take this for 2 months...hope everything works out for me...see ya'll soon..wow...didn't know it's my b-day on this meet...i'll make it up next time with eggrolls

Simon, let Ning knows once i get back in shape, i'll def. drive his car..:biggrin:the search continues...:cool:

Get well soon.

happy B-day and best regards on getting well.

You and your girlfriend making a cameo appearance like before? :wink:

try stay longer this time. :wink:

Thanks guys...:smile: Hope and pray it's just the medical reaction...i'll see you soon...i'll be in Prime always...

Art my brotha get well soon so you can come hang with us.

Fun meet as usual. Mark, thanks for entertaining my boyz. :cool:

Nice seeing everyone there. :smile: esp the 2 other brave owners who came out in the cold wearing stylish shorts. :wink: :biggrin:

congrats on the new Xb Steve.

you need to show those kids how to go all out with LEDs. with your NSX budget... the possibilities and amount of LEDs you can put on that car are endless :biggrin: I'll chip in 20$ for your first set of LEDs.

Back