• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Valencia Starbucks 7/2/08

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 7/2/08, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...) that would be most appreciative

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 7/2/08, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...) that would be most appreciative

see you there!

p.s. wish I wasnt going with stock exhaust lol

I'll be there tho' tired from driving back and forth from Vegas last weekend...love the company here...makes me feel alive...:biggrin::smile::cool:

I'll be there tho' tired from driving back and forth from Vegas last weekend...love the company here...makes me feel alive...:biggrin::smile::cool:

I should stop by your house first and pick up your S2k before the meet. Then we'll really have a yellow lineup :biggrin::wink:

I will. Just not buying yellow. I was offering for the photo opp :biggrin:

It would have been a good one...:tongue:unfortunately, battery just died down on this bumbble bee of mine...hasn't replaced it since 05...no time yet to find a replacement...what's a good battery replacement...any suggestions???:smile:

It would have been a good one...:tongue:unfortunately, battery just died down on this bumbble bee of mine...hasn't replaced it since 05...no time yet to find a replacement...what's a good battery replacement...any suggestions???:smile:

i have a nifty charger if you want borrow it let me know..

Push start? :smile:

See you guys soon.

Nice to see you guys again. Weather was perfect for hanging out. See you guys next time.

Back