• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbuck's Meet 7/25/07

now i feel so guilty:frown: the truth is i was in ER at Mayo for a back pain check that day, they did xray and MRI on my back..i will be seeing a Neurology doc, Oncology and Ct scan soon..in fact i did it today..next week will be oncology and neuro doc...i hope and pray no big deal...i'll keep you guys posted..

art

Wow, I hope everything is okay. Kind of hard to get in and out of an NSX with a bad back.

Get well soon.

now i feel so guilty:frown: the truth is i was in ER at Mayo for a back pain check that day, they did xray and MRI on my back..i will be seeing a Neurology doc, Oncology and Ct scan soon..in fact i did it today..next week will be oncology and neuro doc...i hope and pray no big deal...i'll keep you guys posted..

art

Get well soon my friend. Call me if you need anything.

Get well Art....you will be fine. :smile:

thanks for everyone's support...hope nothing serious but a pinch nerve....i'll keep you guys posted...we'll see this coming week what doctor says...God Bless everyone..

art mira

Back