• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbucks, Wed, April 11th and Go carts before

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
Since Simon hasn't started this thread, I'll just copy the one he put on S2ki.com...

To change it up a bit, Patty (Kyras) suggested that we hit up MB2 before the meet I'm guessing we should get to MB2 by 6pm, followed by dinner at around 7-ish and head out to the meet.

For those of you that can make it out to MB2: www.mb2raceway.com

Otherwise we'll catch up with you folks at Starbuck's

Welcoming all of Santa Clarita and our neighboring cities. Soichiro's finest will be on display. Coffee, shop-talk, friends, chill environment. Come and join us!

We always get a nice showing of S2000s, NSXs, and a few exotics show up from time to time.

When? 04/11/07 @ 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

Located at the corner of McBean Parkway & Valencia Blvd, next to "The Corner Bakery". If you are at the intersection of Valencia Blvd and McBean Parkway, you want the south-east corner of the intersection.

SEE YA THERE!

hey simon

where was that wine tasting place again?

I wnat to go back to that restraunt but no idea where it was

Oops, I thought I started the thread here too. Thanks for stepping in Patty. My head's been spinning the past couple of days with clients contributing to their IRA's before the April 15th deadline.

I'm thinking BJ's for dinner. They can accomodate a big crowd if neccessary and they've got a pretty extensive menu for everyone. I'm open for suggestions, however. We can finalize dinner plans at MB2.

hey simon

where was that wine tasting place again?

I wnat to go back to that restraunt but no idea where it was

Buenos Aires, Northridge CA. Ask to see Paul, the owner.

Is there a Valencia meet for the 25th?

Back