• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbuck's...

Here we go again. Had a nice turnout with the last meet. Seeya!

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 10/10/07, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

Last edited:
i'll show up but this time not with NSX1 car twin brother...:frown:

Sup Art? Wow, I found out you sold your car! :frown: I thought you were keeping it. You getting an S2k too? Soon I'll be NSX-less myself :frown: I'm glad you'll still be at the meets. It's more about friends than cars anyways at these meets :smile:

Okay brotha, I'll see ya soon :cool:

sorry, going to miss it due to Marks NSX, need to put in a couple of extra hours :)

Mark is down all the way from Colorado so treat him and his buddy Paul good. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Gene (NSXB) talking with Mark (mskrotzki) and Paul from Colorado.
(Mark has a 1993 NSX with ~150K miles. He has taken his car to the highest road in the USA, the lowest, the Atlantic coast, and soon... the Pacific coast (see this post). His car was at Speed Oracle getting a new timing belt, hoses, etc... hence, Robert (RON98) did not show as he was busy servicing Mark's car.)

valencia003_800.jpg

valencia001_800.jpg

valencia002_800.jpg

Patty's famous brownies... (they were goooood!)

valencia004_800.jpg

Mark's (Mark G) ride...

valencia005_800.jpg

Gene's (NSXB) ride...

valencia006_800.jpg

Steve's (nsx1) ride...

valencia007_800.jpg

valencia008_800.jpg

valencia009_800.jpg

Patty's (Kyras) ride...

valencia010_800.jpg

valencia011_800.jpg

valencia012_800.jpg

valencia013_800.jpg

valencia014_800.jpg

valencia015_800.jpg

lol ya you should have came by, the brownies are to die for :)

should have seen last time! 8-9 guys, me included was waiting wide eyed for Patty to show up with her brownies. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

she arrived later than usual, called to tell us she was on her way, took her SWWEEEEEEEET time driving down. What a tease! :tongue:

they are so good. :tongue:

Piggy, did you get those tips installed yet? your car is missing that little something something from the back.

Back