• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[vic/nsw] Skirmish

Hey all were having PA a skirmish/paintball day anybody want to come?

Date: Saturday May 14th, 2005
Place: Semoz Paintball Moama (Lot 5 Old Deniliquin Rd Moama 2731 )
Time of arrival: 8:30am SHARP
Finishing time: 3:30pm - 4:00pm

Just reply to this thread if you want to come, its great fun :biggrin:

FULL DAY PACKAGE
$50 PER PERSON
Includes:
Equipment Hire
Camo Hire
Goggle Hire
Mask Hire
Marker Hire
Breastplates are available (for women only)
Up to 12-15 Games
First 100 Paintballs supplied
BBQ lunch
$19 Any Extra Rounds(100)
$119 MEGA PACK - 500 ROUNDS PAINTBALLS (includes equip hire)
$199 BALLISTIC PACK - 1000 ROUNDS PAINTBALLS (includes equip hire)

Lol... i can just see Mike turning up 2hrs early in the Twin Turbo. :D

Then at the end of the rounds he doesn't have a single paintball mark on him... because everybody didn't want to shoot him in the hopes of having a ride in the NSX. :p

Mike, if you went, I think you'd be the daddy of the day. :D

Would <B>dippy</B> go? I know he'd love to shot me in the backside (even if we're on the same teams!!! :D )

NeoNSX said:
(edit)...everybody... hopes of having a ride in the NSX. :p

I know this is off topic but it is NSX related :tongue: ... I also need to share... Neo I edited your post to point out that after taking the TT out again over Easter the fact is that I NEED to share that feeling with someone... You have no idea how quick this car is!!!... Imagine twice the power of a "normal" NSX and over 300kg's lighter!!! Can you say wheelspin in third gear... No problem! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I don't know how I will ever be able to drive my "normal" one ever again....

Oh yeah I can... It has air-con and stereo! :tongue:

Whatever you do.... DO NOT take Dippy for a drive. Ever! Nor let him drive it. :D If you do, he will need to upgrade his NSX. :D :D :D Please for his wife's sake... for the sake of his future children and grand-children... :p

Sorry guys looks like i cant make it. I dont have a prelude and i certainly dont have a TT. Might be the fact that i would need to build another bedroom (err i mean wardrobe) in my house so that the tt can be installed. :biggrin:

Skirmish however that sounds pretty good? Might be interested Neo.

NeoNSX said:
Whatever you do.... DO NOT take Dippy for a drive. Ever! Nor let him drive it. :D If you do, he will need to upgrade his NSX. :D :D :D Please for his wife's sake... for the sake of his future children and grand-children... :p

LOL... Neo you are so right about dippy... I KNOW what it will do to him!!! :biggrin:

I so badly want to share my experiences with you guys though...

What to do... :confused:

About the Skirmish, check your PM Ben.

ROFL... actually, i'd love to see <B>Dippy's</B> face if he was in your TT NSX... i bet he'd be on all fours kissing your NSX's exhaust like nico's ;) and he would be writing a letter to Santa in June "PLEASE SANTA... I NEED FACTOR X... I NEED A SUPERCHARGER...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... I'LL EVEN BE A <U>GOOD BOY</U>!" :D :p

I think you should bring your NSX down... you can share the experience with me... i won't go crazy with excitement... :rolleyes: ok, maybe just a little. :D

Besides, your NSX's belong in Melbourne -- they're not RED! :D

Back