• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIN Check?: JH4NA21601T000046

Could someone please run a car fax? This is supposed to be a two owner car.

Thank you,

-Luis
Welcome to prime, good luck in your search, just a suggestion, read some rules here:

. If you are creating a thread about a specific NSX, put the VIN # in the subject header. This will help prevent confusion and helps others who come here looking for info on the same car in the future.

2. Don't post a VIN and ask someone to run a Carfax report for you. Carfax considers sharing reports a violation of their terms of service and will typically cancel the Carfax account of whoever runs the report to share with you. They actively monitor NSX Prime and other popular car forums looking for such violations.

3. Make sure you have read the forum rules! http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78653

Thanks and enjoy the forum

Ahh... Thanks.

Well I found this ad in Autotrader and something didn't seem right. I'm wondering if anyone has run across this car before or if the previous owner is on here. Current seller says he is the second owner, car is in Oregon. I have seen one ad for this car in Autotrader.com saying it is in Alexandria VA and another add in Cars.com saying South Carolina. Something doesn't add up.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...009&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=2

Ahh... Thanks.

Well I found this ad in Autotrader and something didn't seem right. I'm wondering if anyone has run across this car before or if the previous owner is on here. Current seller says he is the second owner, car is in Oregon. I have seen one ad for this car in Autotrader.com saying it is in Alexandria VA and another add in Cars.com saying South Carolina. Something doesn't add up

Well I wonder what the problem could be... It's a 2001 for $40,000...there are two different ads with two different locations...the "owner" said the vehicle is located in a third location...

Don't worry about the small stuff. Get on this deal as fast as you can. You've found a great deal on this. Snap it up as quickly as possible.

See you at our next meet.

Back