• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting February 27-29th

So some buddies and I are heading to Vegas during that nascar weekend. We're not going to the race lol. Apparently one of the guys figured it would be an even better weekend to go since there will be an additional 50,000 people in town that day.

Anyhow, we're planning on staying at the Luxor, $140/night.

To make it more interesting since this will be my first REAL party stay over in Vegas anyone have any connections or recommendations they're willing to share? Seamless? :) Boobs are always a great thing.

BTW, NSX is staying home, we're road tripping in the Benzo.

Last edited:
So some buddies and I are heading to Vegas during that nascar weekend. We're not going to the race lol. Apparently one of the guys figured it would be an even better weekend to go since there will be an additional 50,000 people in town that day.

Anyhow, we're planning on staying at the Luxor, $140/night.

To make it more interesting since this will be my first REAL party stay over in Vegas anyone have any connections or recommendations they're willing to share? Seamless? :) Boobs are always a great thing.

BTW, NSX is staying home, we're road tripping in the Benzo.

Hi David,

Welcome to Las Vegas! FX has the Seamless connections and if you have time, we can organize a small GTG/meet when you are in town. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Danny

Hi David,

Welcome to Las Vegas! FX has the Seamless connections and if you have time, we can organize a small GTG/meet when you are in town. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Danny

Where's the meet? Cars and Coffee? Then lunch maybe at Lake Las Vegas.

Ah man, I appreciate the idea. However, plans got scrubbed. Everyone kind of flaked out. So much for our penthouse suite we reserved at the MGM. Thank you very much though.

I think it's because EVERYONE somehow ended up with a girlfriend since the idea cooked up. They couldn't figure out an appropriate way to tell their new girlfriend that we were going to vegas to stare at t1ts, @ss, and vaginas all weekend long. If were lucky maybe we'd get a chance to get a close up encounter lol with some of the drunken ones lol.

Last edited:
Ah man, I appreciate the idea. However, plans got scrubbed. Everyone kind of flaked out. So much for our penthouse suite we reserved at the MGM. Thank you very much though.

I think it's because EVERYONE somehow ended up with a girlfriend since the idea cooked up. They couldn't figure out an appropriate way to tell their new girlfriend that we were going to vegas to stare at t1ts, @ss, and vaginas all weekend long. If were lucky maybe we'd get a chance to get a close up encounter lol with some of the drunken ones lol.

Party Foul! 2 shot penalty! :tongue:

Back