• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Volk AV3's w/ Kumo V700 race tires

My local race track has been closed down by the municipality/province and as such I no longer have a requirement for my set of track wheels.

18x10 (58mm offset) ,17x8 (48mm offset), and 17x7 (61mm offset) Volk AV3's two piece rims. Total of 6 rims. The two different pairs of rims for the front have different backspacing sizes. You could elect to mix and match to suit your needs if mounting on something other than an NSX. The 17x8 fronts and the 18x10 rears are perfect NSX fitment without any rubbing.

Tires are next to new Kumo Ecsta V700 race tires that were used for two days of lapping (possibly 100 miles tops). 235/40R17 for the front and 265/35R18 for the rear. Tires are a nominal 10% physically wider than the respective sized street tire.

Rims are by no means new. They all have some sort of imperfections on them and should be considered as being in average condition (6/10 - lots of dirt and road grime on the insides, scratches, curb rash on most, etc., but are true and straight. They look just fine from 6 feet away, but to those that are critical about having new or near new product on their 20yr old rides, these are not for you. Also, cannot currently locate centercaps so there are none included.

Rims can easily be touched up by a wheel shop to look near new, but I never undertook this effort as they just got used for the track. Selling for $1,000.00 for the set of 6 rims including the four tires mounted and balanced along with a set of 16 of the special Volk lugs and the special tool you will need to mount them (you will need to purchase your own locking lugs make up the additional lug for each rim or purchase 4 other Volk lugs from a wheel shop). Shipping extra from Calgary, AB T2J 2H9. We well know what it costs for these rims new (when they were available), and also the price of the tires. This is a more than reasonable deal for this package. Will dismount tires from rims and sell rims and tires separately. $700 for the rims and $300 for the tires.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Monthly bump. Would like to find a new home for these prior to the end of this year.

Spring time now. Whats a set of 6 hard to come by Volks with very good condition racing tires on them worth to you??

Will sell tires or rims separately. Tires $300 for the set. Rims $700 for all 6.

Last edited:
Wheels fit fine over top of aftermarket brake kits. I ran Stoptech's BBK which is a Brembo caliper and there were no clearance issues. I've had a couple of requests to break up the set of rims. I really don't need a pair of rims laying around and have priced the set of six as though they are a set of 4. You are welcome to take 4 or 6 for the advertised price. Tires are only sold as a complete set of 4 - either with rims or without.

Last edited:
Bump prior to winter

Summer time now and these are still collecting dust.

Back