• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Volk gtc for sale with brand new tires!!!!

Im selling a set of volk gtc with brand new tires on them they are 17 18 and are on my 94 nsx! Im looking for $2000 and ill give you the receipt for the tires. They have no curb damage or any scratchs on them just look at the pic and tell me what you think. IM in cali socal to be exact so let me know if any1 is interested.

Attachments

• Resize of IMG_0295.jpg
    Resize of IMG_0295.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 617
  • Resize of IMG_0296.jpg
    Resize of IMG_0296.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 616
Could you give us the specific sizes (both tires and wheels) as well as the offset (wheels)? Thanks.

Here are the dimensions 215/40/17 +41 off and the rear are 18/9.5 265/35/18 brand new tires and ready to move out!!!!

Hey kswift-

I live in SoCal too and interested in your Volks. What brand tire do you have on them and can you verify the wheel dimensions? Is it 17x7.5 and 18x9.5 or 10? Thanks!! I live in OC (santa ana/tustin).

Terry
T-Med

Back