• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Volk LE37K 17/18 with Nitto 555 for sale

Up for sale are a set excellent conditioned forged Volk LE37k in 17x7.5 et 40mm front with Nitto 555 225-40-17 with 7/32 tread (75%) and 18x9.5 et 40mm with 275-35-18 with 6/32 tread (65%). There are no curb rash. The passenger rears have a few small rock chips. These wheels are among the lightest and strongest wheels around and perfectly sized for the NSX. These are even lighter than the TE37s and that's why I bought them and gave up my previous TE/LE to Prime members. The center caps, hubrings, and lug nuts are included. New cost $3000 and I want $1700 for these. You can see pictures at my NSX gallery. The wheels/tires are at San Francisco, Ca.
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7212

Last edited:
Back